Thousands of people visit Boracay Island every year to experience the fun activities, enjoy the view and leave the hustle bustle of the city. And after days of being on the island, there will always be the feeling of sadness when you’re about the leave. What if you were to live in this beautiful island, would you give it a go?
Here are 3 cool things about living in the beautiful island of Boracay.
1. Beauty of the beach. Boracay is a gorgeous island and it will be an amazing place to live in! If you feel stressed after a week of work and just want to relax, isn’t it a wonderful thing to know that this beach is just actually a few minutes away from home? By living in this island, you can have your “Boracay Experience” every single day, without spending money for transportation, accommodation, etc.
Knowing that you can see the beauty of this island everyday would be an amazing feeling for you and your family! It’s also a great investment to have your own property on this island. Living in the beach coast is far more relaxing than if you’re living in the city like Metro Manila. This is why more people want to visit the beach when they want to relax.
2. Fun Activities. Lots of fun activities are available in the beautiful island of Boracay, not to mention the number of parties happening almost every night. You can choose from parasailing, helmet diving, island hopping, etc.
All of these activities are there for you to enjoy all throughout the year if you decide to live in Boracay. These are activities that you can’t easily do when you’re in the Metro.
3. Business Opportunities. Boracay is known as one of the best beaches in Asia and has been recognized worldwide, that’s why more and more tourists are visiting the island every year. People living in the area or those who have properties on the island can take advantage of this opportunity by putting up different businesses and establishments that will cater to the needs of the tourists while they’re having a vacation on the island. There’s a list of “For Sale” properties from Boracay Beach Real Estate that you can check.
There are more reasons as to why it’s a cool thing to live in the beautiful island of Boracay, but remember, not everyone can have the privilege to have a property or live there. Other people would say that they’ll come back on this island, but it’s more fun when you can say, “I live in the beautiful island of Boracay”.
Boracay Beach Guide
Latest posts by Boracay Beach Guide (see all)
- The Guide to Choosing Ideal Boracay Island Property - April 10, 2019
- Boracay: A Romantic Valentine Island Getaway - February 9, 2019
- Boracay Accommodations: Hospitality with a Tropical Flavor - January 23, 2019