Your Guide to Accommodation on Boracay Island.
The Boracay Beach Guide is your place to go to for all things Boracay Island related, including accommodation. Although Boracay is a small island there is plenty of choice when it comes to hotels and resorts on the island. There is also a huge range available from the most luxurious to budget-friendly options.
So what should you look for when choosing accommodation on Boracay Island?
- Proximity to the action. In Boracay, there is quite a number of activities to do. There is swimming, sunbathing, lazing by the beach, snorkelling, parasailing, surfing, and more. From Station 3, you can quickly access these fun activities. With that, you will no longer have to travel by tricycle—the main mode of transportation in Boracay—to get to the source of adventure.
- Access to the nightlife. Nightlife in Boracay is a must-see, for it is like day cloaked with a dark sky full of action. Choose a hotel that is located at Station 2 so that it will be easy for you to hop from one bar or restaurant to another and then when the night is over, you can quickly retire to your hotel.
- Seclusion and privacy. For honeymooners looking to have some quiet time, the best hotel to book is one located on the side of the ends of the island. You can also stay in the Bulabog beach area, where the crowd is less dense, perfect for your personal time together, but still within walking distance to White Beach.
- Online booking. Current technology allows booking hotels more conveniently than before. Choose a hotel or a resort that allows online booking and reservation so you can see photos of the room and the amenities beforehand. Just be cautious about fake online resort reservations.
- Cooking facilities. Many hotels have cooking facilities that can be within the room or a shared cooking area. Although a small fee may apply, this is still far cheaper than eating out every night. Cooking together with your family, friends, or partner is also a great chance to bond.