Explore the exquisite sights of Boracay’s underwater world by scuba diving.
This activity is for beginner divers. You start with a scuba diving video instruction before you get a more in-depth lecture and presentation, with various media to guide you. You won’t dive in right away, though! You start in shallow water so you can practice those skills. And once you’re ready, it’s time to go out on a boat and explore the gorgeous coral reefs and richly diverse underwater ecosystems under the water.
This is an amazing opportunity not just to learn how to scuba dive, but also to have a truly safe and remarkable experience in the waters of Boracay.
About this diving tour in Boracay
Boracay isn’t just home to some of the most famous beaches in the Philippines. It’s also one of the best scuba diving spots in the country. A diving experience here will allow you to get a glimpse of the rich biodiversity thriving under the beautiful blue waters. This spectacular scuba diving adventure, you won’t even need to know how to swim; under the guidance of a PADI certified dive master, beginners will be able to take part in the underwater adventure. You have the option of going in the morning or the afternoon. Throughout the experience, a PADI-certified master diver will teach you everything you need to know about your gear and scuba diving, ensuring that even beginners can follow along.
Details of this diving experience in Boracay
- PADI certified dive instructor
- Bottled drinking water
- Full dive gear and equipment
- 1 dive for each participant
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Morning dive
- Time: 08:30-11:30
- Please note: For the months of Aug-Nov, due to the unfinished rehabilitation and road works in Boracay together with the rainy weather conditions, we are relocating the diving activities from the White Beach to the other side of the island (Bulabog/Back beach). We request you to kindly allocate up to 4-5 hours for the completion of the activity
- Afternoon dive
- Time: 13:00-16:00
- 08:30/13:00 Discover Scuba Diving video introduction
- 08:50/13:20 lecture and briefing
- 09:20/13:50 shallow water practice session
- 10:30/15:00 boat dive
- Participants must be aged 10+ to participate in this activity
- Although no diving experience is required, participants must be able to continuously swim for 200 meters and float for 10 minutes to participate in the diving course
- After your scuba diving experience, it is highly encouraged that you wait 24 hours before flying
- Please note that this is not a PADI certification course, but an introduction to Scuba Diving and the first module of the entry level certification course Dive depth is until 12 meters (40 feet)
- Please note: Kindly read and accomplish the Medical Questionnaire before your activity. If your answers are all no, then you are all set for your diving activity. If you checked at least one yes, please fill out this form and show to your doctor. Having these forms ready will ease your process before doing the activity
- Dive depth is until 12 meters (40ft)
- Guides can speak primarily in English and Filipino. Other languages are seasonal and not guaranteed, please specify your preferred language at the checkout page
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Get your voucher within 1 day(s). If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 7 day(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- Use your voucher at the selected date and time
- Present your printed/mobile voucher
Meet Up Information
- Arrive at the meet-up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- You will have an informative lecture on your gear and on the proper scuba diving method
- Time: 08:30 or 13:00
- WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures
- Station 3 Ambulong, Boracay Island, Malay, 5608 Aklan
- Please refer to the map for assistance
How To Get There
- Nearby landmarks: Starfire Annex and Boracay Travellers Resort
- Board a local tricycle to WaterColors Boracay in Station 3 along the White Beach Path.